Monday, September 28, 2009

Projects

Are you working on any projects? Hope you will take pictures of them, so you can post them here on GET R DONE FRIDAY this week! This is what Mr. Wonderful worked on all weekend.
How about taking a peek at the ideas of these industrious individuals who also were able to Get R done? Enjoy, and hope it will bring you some smiles!These images are courtesy of http://www.thereifixedit.com (visit that link for more funnies!), with the exception of the last photo - I forget where he came from, but I saved the picture of his adorable indiscretion, thinking it was the guilt-riddled look of the century! I would give credit, but I just don't recall where it came from!
Have a great Monday!

5 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Was this your new coop for the girls?

Debra Howard said...

I loved your post! LOL. I even belly laughed. What hilarious pictures of Get er done!

Angela said...

I hope Mr. Wonderful was able to get your new coop finished for the girls! It is getting cold!

Those sure are some funny get r done projects! lol My boy seen the last picture and said "Whose messy house is that?" lol I said it was ours! It looks like what he does to my living room floor everyday! hehehe

Hugs,
Angela

Barbara Jean said...

Too cute post!

Love those creative individuals who fix things like i do. =0))

I'm working on new projects for Friday.
Also making progress on the new room at the store.
Floors get one more coat of paint.=0)
Will have a bit of help tomorrow afternoon.
Thanks for coming by

barbara jean

Chatty Crone said...

Wonder how much trouble that poor doggie was in?