Flower Pot Dirt Cake (with WORMS!)
- 1 package cream-filled chocolate cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 new plastic flowerpot or plastic pail (8 x 10 inches)
- Silk flowers
- Candy gummy worms
- In a food processor or blender, crush cookies until fine. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and sugar until smooth.
- In another bowl, mix pudding and milk until well blended. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
- In the flowerpot, alternate layers of cookie crumbs and pudding mixture, ending with crumbs. Chill several hours or overnight. Decorate with silk flowers and gummy worms. Yield: 12 servings.