Friday, February 13, 2009

Humane Society Spay Day 2009



It's official - I have just finished entering Sassy, one of my corgi girls, in The Humane Society of the United States' and Humane Society International's Spay Day Online Pet Photo Contest! If you would like to see her online photo or make a donation/vote for Sassy, copy and paste this link in your browser window and you should arrive there safely: http://photocontest.humanesociety.org/contest.html?page=viewInd&id=36106&contestId=1
If you would like to enter YOUR pet, official rules are on that site as well. They offer some great prizes, and there are 2 different categories to enter: The Judged category, and the Donations category. I entered Sassy in both of them. Check it out!

2 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

What a little doll baby!
I recognize that face from your corgi cards!

Infrared Goggles said...

I applied 25 votes to Sassy. Hope she wins! Thanks for the opportunity to support a cause I believe in today. :)