Friday, March 27, 2009

Favorite Family Photos - it's Friday!


It's time for Friday Photos again, and if I recall correctly, our host is away this week, but click on the photo album above to visit her blog and check out the list to see who else may be participating!

I have one photo to post, and it is new picture from my vintage collection - Mr. Wonderful! This picture shows him with Presto3, watching the evening news. Presto3 isn't really interested in the news. She loves her favorite perch, and he just happens to be wearing it! Mr. Wonderful is the best you could ever hope for in a husband - he cooks, he cleans, he builds, he repairs engines, and he is a very attentive man. As a matter of fact, there isn't anything he won't try - if he doesn't know how, he will learn how, and he does everything WELL - not half heartedly. We recently celebrated our 6th (is it??) anniversary. The day we met, the smiles came back to our faces after both having gone through some tough times. And we haven't stopped smiling since! So, here's to you, Mr. Wonderful - I thank God every day for bringing us together!

11 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

You are indeed a luck lady. Mr. Wonderful sounds like a real keeper. And I just love that picture so cute.
Molly

Anonymous said...

What a precious love bird.Do you have any others?
Yes,if you dh "tries"thats all anyone could ever want.Quite a man you have there.I am so glad you are happy.Happiness is so hard to find.Hold on girl,hold on.
I guess,i missed the e-mail.As far as I know you and i are the only ones that posted...ann

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

Oh how cute! What a cozy perch.

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Now that's a cute picture! What kind of birdie is Presto3? A lovebird? That would match you and Mr. Wonderful!

ClassyChassy said...

Presto3 is indeed a Lovebird! She was from an 'oops' hatching of eggs last summer, so I got her for a bargain price from someone not needing a zillion baby birdies! She was easy to tame, and thinks nothing of pinching puppy noses or going for fast rides around the house hanging onto the Aussie's dog collar! WHOOPEE!

Charlotte said...

That is so cute and so sweet.
Charlotte

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Wish you could clone that man of yours and spread him around! So glad that you found your Mr. Right, and have been smiling since!

Angela said...

Looks like Mr. Wonderful is a keeper! Gotta love it that he will let the bird perch on his glasses! It is a great picture! It put a smile on my face! :)
Hugs,
Angela

Tara said...

What a great pic! Presto3 sure does look comfy! What a great hubby you have, can I borrow him to teach my hunny to cook and clean?

Sarah Kamolz said...

THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING MY BLOG! I am very EXCITED!

Anonymous said...

What a nice thing to read about your hubby. I agree....he is great and has been good for and to you. This is my first reading of your blog (sorry). It is great ....!!