Thursday, September 10, 2009

Parking Our Corgi Pants - a Place to Call HOME!

Yesterday I went to Rockford Michigan - a quaint little town just 8 miles south of where I live. I happened to notice someone cleaning windows and carpeting in a new gift shop boutique that was slated to open TODAY! I peeked in the window and knocked on the door - and had a wonderful conversation with the owners of "Kitties and Doggies 2".

This afternoon I delivered a nice size order of the blank note cards I sell in my Etsy shop, ClassyChassy, and also some Origami Flip'nFold dog bandannas, for the owners to sell in their shop! Very exciting! Most of what they currently offer are items made in Michigan, and made in the USA. They were interested in taking orders for the large totes I make and sell, as well as commissioning me to create collars and leashes for their shop! How wonderful is that!

They absolutely LOVED my photographic images, of the Corgi girls and other animals that are featured on my note cards - so much so, that they asked if I would be interested to do photo shoots when they hire a SANTA for the Christmas Holiday Season! Of course, I said YES - how could I NOT? Photographing animals is one of my favorite things to do; I am so pleased to be able to be a part of their 'team', and wish them much success in their new business!

4 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Monica...this is a perfect outlet for you!! What fun, and how exciting. Something that will go on in the coming months, new associations, and experiences, that could lead...like...anywhere!
Wonderful, wonderful news!!
Yahooooo!!

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

Wow! That is such great news!!! You must be so proud and so excited! Congratulations!

Angela said...

Oh Monica that is sooooo exciting!!!!! I'm soooo happy for you!!!! I agree with them about how good your pictures are of your corgi's and your other animals. If you could see my face right now you would see my grin from ear to ear! lol I couldn't be happier for you!!!!! Do you think they will let you show some of the pictures you take with Santa? I would love to see Santa with all of those pups and kitty cats that you take! Hopefully no one will bring in a big snake!

Congratulations!!!!!

(((((HUGS)))))

Angela

Dismom said...

That's awesome news! Isn't neat how things sometimes just fall into place-it's like you were meant to be in Rockford that day! I'm so glad you'll be able to do more of what you love doing & that there are even more people that appreciate your talent. Congrats!