Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sunday Funnies

WHY CORGIS HATE HALLOWEEN.....

P.S. As many of you already know, one of my younger Pems' picture won her the spot as Miss April in the Corgis with Blogs Calendar for 2010. Proceeds will go to Lakeshore Pembroke Welsh Corgi Rescue, to help fund the continued efforts to rescue and rehome Pembroke Welsh Corgis. It is run by a fine group of volunteers donating time, foster care, transportation, and co-ordination talents, and I am pleased to be able to support them with a percentage of sales from my etsy shop. Congratulations to all the other winners from Kelly's contest (click HERE to visit her blog!) - and a big round of applause and an 'Atta Girl' to Kelly, for a fabulous fundraising idea!

The 2010 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar now available!

The calendar is now ready to order! Click here to purchase yours!

2010 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar

9 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Adorable
congratulations to you both!!

blessings

barbara jean

Debba said...

Congratulations on Miss April! Justly deserved and I'm now in good company!!

Fluffily Yours,
Stella

Chatty Crone said...

Your little one is the cutest ever!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

What an adorable doggie! I have shelties but also LOVE Corgis! Thanks for popping over to my blog for a visit! So nice to hear from you!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I'll admit that those little dustmops known as corgis sure are adorable!!!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Oh my, a bagged corgi!
I've gotta try this on my kids!

farmlady said...

My sister was here this weekend and your post was the best laugh we have had in quite a while. That is one cute and funny photo.
Thanks.

Keetha Broyles said...

Love that dog-in-a-bag!!!

CorgiTales said...

What a cute pic and title of your corgi with the mask!

Congratulations on the April spot for the Corgis (with blogs) 2010 Calendar! How did your sweet Dixie Doodles come to curl up and sleep with the bunny? So sweeeet!