Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New at ClassyChassy - Sweet Tweet Purse for Spring

I've been busy again - making purses this week! The talent does not stop with my card creations, folks! I was out shopping for special fabrics and came across this black and white birdie print - very smart for spring, very acceptable through the summer and fall seasons as well.
The lining print contrasts, white and black vs black and white! How clever - and the musical notes go nicely with the song birds, a pleasing combination. The purse is lightly padded, a magnetic snap closure holds the flap down. A divided pocket holds a cell phone and whatever else you may care to store separately. Machine wash and dry - easy care - but the dark fabric outside would camouflage well.

Such a cute design, and I shipped a purse order to Angela of West Virginia Treasures just the other day. Her fabric choice can be seen below:
The purse style is equally at home in the floral print that Angela chose. She'll receive it in time to use on Easter Sunday!

Keeping out of trouble -

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I love them both. The musical notes lining is especially whimsical. Angela will be the hit of the Easter parade. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures. I'm off now to visit your shop and see all your goodies!

farmlady said...

Well.., these are beautiful!! I had no idea that you have so many talents.
I love the black and white purse, plus B&W goes with most everything.
CHARMING!!

Angela said...

Oh WOW Monica! The other one turned out beautiful too! I love the music notes on the inside and of course you know I love birds! You sure are talented girl!

I love my new purse too! I can't wait to show it off! I hope to get it in the mail tomorrow! I'll let you know when I get it!

Hugs,
Angela

Chatty Crone said...

Again I am amazed, truly amazed at the talents of my friends. It really blows my mind.

I like both of the purses - I know Angela will love hers.

You made me 4 tote bags to order and everyone loves them!

♥sandie

^..^Corgidogmama said...

These are incredible Monica!
Love 'em. Aren't you the most clever, and industrious gal ever???
Am going to check out your etsy listings....and, go shopping!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

...where can we see your fabric offerings?

Barbara Jean said...

Monica,
That black and white purse is adorable!

And I love the red one you sent off for the order.

Thanks for coming by.
We are working on big projects at the store so i am not having as much time for visiting, or even posting good posts right now.

Hope you have a Wonderful Easter!
blessings

barbara jean

Old Time Cindy said...

Wow...lovely job and what fun! These will be quite popular in your shop! I'm trying to get back into sewing (need a better machine) and actually looked at purse patterns yesterday. Lots of fun choices!
Blessings,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love it!